Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I'm Gary live in Suffolk England, just bought a captur dci in arizona with media nav, black tints &explorers, and chrome pack.
Been a Clio fan for years and am trading the old girl in. ( scrapyard Saturday:(...

I bet the gran kids are going to love the twangy strings on the back of the front seats Lol

It's a showroom one so pick it up Saturday :)))) reeeealy excited..

Cheers
G

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hope you love your new car! My bosses kid found the twangy strings in 5 minutes and continued to annoy me for another 5 before I told him to pack it in!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hello, yes I have the twangy's and three 1,2,3 year old grand children. After the first couple of goes they have mostly lost interest, but (top tip alert) the removal of the little shoes when you put them in the back will save you some elbow grease on the mucky feet marks on the back of your seats.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hiya Gary,
from another Suffolk resident. I too have an Arizona Captur. Must be the wide-open spaces of Suffolk that make us think of Arizona.

Regards and see you on the road.

PS. I did see another Arizona on the A140 this afternoon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, I will put some pics up on Sunday hopefully (should pick her up sat 16th nov)
Will have to look around for some others on the road,
I'm near the coast around felixstowe ish, so do get a lot of a12 / a14 dual carriage way action,
Will have to see how the mpg goes after running in

G

1 - 13 of 13 Posts