Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Tim

Having been a Toyota driver since 2002, but I had a recent accident in my Yaris where a Toyota Landcruiser drove into the side of my vehicle and totalled it, so I today jumped ship and bought a Renault Captur Dynamique S MediaNav!

The local dealership reallywanted to hit their sales target, so I pushed and pushed, and although I had to buy from stock to get the deal, I got a top of the range S model heavily discounted in Oyster Grey with Black Gloss pack, plus a space saver wheel and car mats and DiamondBrite as 'free' extras!

Take delivery towards the end of March - can't wait!

·
Registered
215 Posts
saw your car on the toyota yaris forum , the white one if i am correct' were going the same route yaris to captur and also oyster grey and black roof . here is hoping you have better luck with the renault

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GORDONR said:
saw your car on the toyota yaris forum , the white one if i am correct' were going the same route yaris to captur and also oyster grey and black roof . here is hoping you have better luck with the renault

hah! Small world then

Yes, that was my Yaris. I was, initially, sorry to see it go, but to be honest making the decision to break away from Toyota and get the Captur has really lifted my spirits. Quietly excited about the replacement.

·
Registered
215 Posts
same here had the yaris 3 years , 2 were cost free except consumables but this year it had a broken front spring and rear hub assembly replaced for its mot, d4d 1.4 is a great little car but a lot gutsier than they make out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts