Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up yesterday and thought i'd join the forums. Very pleased with the car so far.

It's a Dynamique Media-Nav with the back wheels, Manhattan interior and European mapping, that's about it. It rides nicely, is smooth, quiet and seems well refined. Even the little Tce engine pulls well at low speeds. Finds it harder work at higher speeds though when it comes to hills and overtaking, but it's fine. Driving position is good too, it's nice to be high up.

I did order the protection back which included silver guards under the bumpers and boot sill protection, as well as Style pack that included silver mirriors, chrome tailpipe but the dealer/Renault seem to have forgotton thatand thought it best to fudge the figures and essentially ask for £500 less deposit but not tell me why.

Anyway, it'sniceanyway it is so i'll forget it. It's the girlfriends car really, to commute in. But i'll still drive when we go somewher together.

Edited by: mikeyw85

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome Mikey your Captur looks lovely,shame that the kit you ordered wasn't on it bad on the dealer to not keep you in the loop with that information too,hope it doesn't detract from the enjoyment of the new car.........lovely car the Captur!! Had mine 2 weeks great to own!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi mikeyw85, welcome, love the colours same as mine when I eventually receive it. Thanks for posting the photos, keeps
me going till that day. Did you have long to wait?
Anyhow like your choice obviously, hope it meets your expectations and more.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I think the delivery date did slip a bit about half way through the wait. More or less 3 months though.

I'm really pleased with the colour combo. I was thinking about orange and black, but in dull England the orange isn't so vibrant and the grey and black in my local showroom looked very nice.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Lovely looking Captur mikeyw85. You certainly had a long wait however I am sure you will agree it was well worth it!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wait wasn't so bad because i've been so busy. Didn't actually part-ex it with anything, and i've been driving a Honda S2000 all summer. The Captur is such a relaxing drive in comparison, i'm really chuffed with it.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Mikey! Missed all your good news as I was out getting mine...Lovely car!

I managed to get the accessories...which you can get at a later date...and am really pleased with them. I think they lift the car's quiet tones...you'll be able to decide from my pics.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ythsie said:
Hi Mikey! Missed all your good news as I was out getting mine...Lovely car!

I managed to get the accessories...which you can get at a later date...and am really pleased with them. I think they lift the car's quiet tones...you'll be able to decide from my pics.
Thanks buddy. Yes, I think I saw pic's of your car yesterday and I thought "ah, that's what my car should/would look like".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts