Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks.

I have just had a test drive and i am going back tommorow to place a deposit on a Dyna S 1.5 diesel.

Funny thing is wasnt even looking for a car until i went with my daughter to find one for her at a Toyota
dealer, i saw the hybrid yaris and thought, thats nice, which led me to looking at cars saw the Captur and thought that looks very very nice, lots of toys and with the servicing and warrenty for 4 years a good deal.

Dont know how i got it past the wife thou

Anyway been told it wont be ready until September, although its new reg time so that worked out well.

Im a bit nervous as never had French cars but know a few who have and they had issues.

still no car is perfect.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Hi
Welcome to the forum and I am sure you will be really pleased with your new Captur

I have had 6 Renault including a couple which were company cars and I must say I have been pleased with them all even my Renault 11 turbo ( yes turbo)

I have had Ford and Vauxhall and various others but I like the look of the Captur and I am really enjoying driving her as well

Lyn

·
Registered
409 Posts
welcome, get reading through this forum. There are more than a few handy Captur ideas and loads of fixes and advice. For me the number one ace card of the dci90 Captur is the very low class leading running costs. (I dont know anybody who doesnt like low running costs)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hello!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts