Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got our Captur 2 days ago and am realy pleased.
Repalced a 14year old Scenic owned fromnew.

I have the R-Link with Tom Tom. Can anybody tell me how to get the 3 months Tomtom Live free registered and where I can get a manual for the sat nav?

My car is the diesel manual, Mrcury Grey with Black Roof. love it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with Renault supplying RLink books. I downloaded the instructions, printed them - they print in the same way as the book is made up, only half A4 page - and cut them into half, punctured holes at top edge and made it into book that fits inside Renault pack. My dealer continues to pursue Renault for the original book as he thinks it is not good enough as the RLink books are available the rest of the world.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi MGEAST, welcome. With regards to registering Tom Tom live this is something your dealer should have done. When I collected my Captur the dealer forgot to register the R Link, I took it back for them to register and within 20 minutes I was up an running. The dealer did say then when I come to the end of the 3 months free trial of live updates to go back to them if I wanted to re-subscribe as they will be able to do it cheaper than applying to Tom Tom direct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts