Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,I'm Ray and new here.

I've just bought a Renault Captur Dynamique in Ivory & Black. Can't wait to pick it up!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Snap. Enjoy and dont forget to post some pictures. You can see mine in the gallery under from whiteball towers.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
RayS Welcome!! A great decision! You'll love the car!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
hi RAY. I'm a newbie here myself..this is my first post, I too am awaiting my new Captur..like yourself I've gone for Ivory / Diamond Black roof..I've stayed with the chrome 17inch alloys rather than the black as they will enhance the chrome trim..thats my take on it anyway. I was wondering what the combination on the climate control will be..as its a medianav I thought it will be the automatic climate control type..am I mistaken..maybe some one in the know could put me straight... Cheers..

·
Registered
308 Posts
meterman_56 said:
hi RAY. I'm a newbie here myself..this is my first post, I too am awaiting my new Captur..like yourself I've gone for Ivory / Diamond Black roof..I've stayed with the chrome 17inch alloys rather than the black as they will enhance the chrome trim..thats my take on it anyway. I was wondering what the combination on the climate control will be..as its a medianav I thought it will be the automatic climate control type..am I mistaken..maybe some one in the know could put me straight... Cheers..
just had a look at brochure and its auto on medianav...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks Helart..sounds a dumb question to ask but when I had my test drive it was in a dci90 medianav s that had r link..I've gone for a tce90 medianav and all I got from the dealer was that it would be different from the one we were driving... how different he wasnt saying!!! whats the point in taking you on a test drive in a top of the range car when its not the one you will be ordering??? The auto style cotrols look a lot cooler too.

·
Registered
921 Posts
RayS said:
Hi everyone,I'm Ray and new here.

I've just bought a Renault Captur Dynamique in Ivory & Black. Can't wait to pick it up!
Hi Ray

Have you had your wonderful new Captur yet ?

·
Registered
863 Posts
probably next xmas if other poor souls delivery dates are anything to go by.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts