Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
New to site
Ordered new captur on 19th August and at the time was given an estimate of early november for delivery.
Just came across this site yesterday and read about all the delays so decided to send an e mail to my dealer to find out if there was any change to my estimated delivery date.
Now told it would be due to the dealer late November, so if there isn't any more delays then the car
should be with me early/mid December.
Not getting my hopes up now although it would have been nice before Christmas.
Crikey there will be a new model out by then!!
not worth trying to work it all out as there does not seem to be any logic in which ones are getting delivered on time.

renault ivory ID paint, 1.5dci medinav

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi wickdstorm and welcome, sorry to hear about your short delay, as you have gathered from reading ypthe posts on this forum you are not the only one. However as you will have also gathered it will be worth waiting for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers iang
not seen any all ivory capturs yet ,most ivory ones seem to have black roofs.
hope mine looks as good.
the colour seems to define the captur more than anything else

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi wckdstrom, welcome
. Think you are right about the delays it's a combination of different things. Mine was put back two weeks and no one could tell me why. Then when it eventually reached the UK there was a slight delay with the armrest.
I ordered mine roughly the same date as yours but am picking it up Thursday, the original date was the 1st of this month. But like everyone is saying I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was so lucky getting mine over a month ago now
I'm guessing the delays for you and many others is the huge range of customisation on colour combinations and huge demand generally. If you read all the various posts on the forum, just be patient and look forward to it
Before Xmas would be a great pressie !

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome wckdstrom!

The worst part for most forum members is the wait...and being here gives everyone the opportunity to ask questions and let off steam sometimes...

The wait is worthwhile and you'll find many satisfied owners like me!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome, I've seen an all Ivory Captur at my dealers, looks great. Mine is the standard Ivory with black roof but I had the full black colour pack, charcoal seat covers and rear extar tints (see gallery under straight from whiteball towers). Mine is also a 1.5dci medianav.
I'm aproaching my 1st 1,000miles and the Captur is proving a very good drive and you should expect around 60mpg knocking around.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You've also been cruel and deceitful by sticking a red clio pretending to be a Captur in the picture to create a non existing Captur..tisk, tisk!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Whiteball
i liked the look of the ivory/ black combo and think it looks better with the colour pack rather than just ivory and black roof.i couldnt afford to pay any more to get any of the packs which finish it off so i went for the one colour.
i am going to have a look on the gallery now.
cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts