Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, I have just placed my order today for a Captur1.2 TCE Dynamique S automatic in boston blue with black roof. I think it is going to be a long 12 weeks. Thanks to all the people who run this site, well done.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Compo! Great car, and great model you've chosen! Anxuous wait ahead of you....but well worth it!!
Six and a half months in, and it's still a dream in every respect!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome compo,
I take it you ordered it from lifestyle opposite Tesco we ordered ours from there 6th Feb should be ready to pick up 7th may what date did they give you ?, but after reading the reports on this forum it could take longer than they said, it seems the auto's take longer we will have to wait and see, ours Tahoe blue, black roof Dynamique S Medianav Dci manual heated front seats

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Compo - at last another Eastbourne owner. Thought I was the only one!

Ordered mine end January and hope to pick it up end of next week. Ivory/Black roof, 1.2TCE Dynamique S

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes from lifestyle, salesman was nick hope, he also sold me my suzuki swift which is being part x for captur. no date given but end of June/begging of july.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when I get mine we will have to get all the capturs in this area to meet up and compere notes

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have been into lifestyle yesterday, they have placed my order with the factory and have been given 12th August delivery to them so hopefully I will have it on 1st September for new reg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts