Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, the Mrs has got rid of her Megane and just bought a Captur black with Arizona roof. She loves it. I have a clio 200, so we're a bit of a Renault family. Looking forward to browsing the forum for useful info.

Thanks

Adam

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but for the life of me I can't remember it. I'm glad it's not just us that give cars names. My Clio is called Nicole though after the old clio adverts with papa.

She loves it, got from Manchester to angelsey, a full weekend of driving and back again on half a tank, she's amazed by it and swears she will never go back to petrol.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! They're great little cars....but I'd stand up for the petrol as it's economical as well...sp it's swings and roundabouts!

·
Registered
215 Posts
hi cliocaptur and welcome to the forum , diesel captur here aswell
,its still running in and just filled up on its second tank of diesel
the average is steadilly going up and now showing 55mpg kicking about the streets
one of my bosses has a mondeo titanium that is a few years old and he never stops admiring the captur , i recon he is gonna trade in the ford

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome. The captur still bedding in, only on its second tank of fuel but it costs £5 less to fill up than her 1.6 megane did and does double the range. It really is a belting little motor and it's not sluggish either.

gordonr Idon't blame him, f I had a mondeo I think I'd want to trade it in too haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts