Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I live in Spain and have bought a year old capture and loving it. Have been following posts on this Forum and found loads of interesting and helpful articles. So decided to take the plunge and sign up.
Edited by: Lindyloo

·
Registered
921 Posts
hi and welcome

I hope your enjoying your Captur

Lyn

·
Registered
121 Posts
tell us more about the car and Welcome its a great bit of kit

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the 1.5 diesel s&s and the model is Zen. Here in Spain there are 3 models: Life,Intense and Zen. It also has an additional pack which I believe includes the chrome trim, some kind of protection thing/trim at the very back and front of the car, below the bumpers, probably protects the sump or something. Also has rear parking sensors. The colour is Arizona orange with ivory roof, the one on all the advertising campaigns. Apparently it was the first one the garage had and the boss was using it. Because we bought it 2nd hand we didn't have a choice of colours other than an ivory one with black top. It looked stunning but was a very basic one with normal radio and no other gizmos, not even auto lights etc. At first wasn't too sure about the colour but now I just love it. We have the R Link which I think is excellent apart from being unable to add the additional apps, ie email, weather etc. Even the R Link store is greyed out. Have managed to update the maps and work through the website to update the SD card but the other bits and pieces are still greyed out. Even took it into the dealers where they tried to sort out the SD card but unable to do so. Therefore they contacted Renault ES on my behalf and now we are waiting for them to advise us. Other than that I absolutely love the car.Edited by: Lindyloo

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome Lindyloo..enjoy your Captur..I'm sure the dealer will be able to sort your r.link problem for you. I'm off to Southern Spain in September for a couple of weeks chilling out and getting tanned in your lovely sunny country..can't wait. Were in Spain is your location??..I hope you will put your pin in the members map!!
meterman_56

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We live in a place called Ricote which is about a 20/25 minute drive north of Murcia city. Yes we have every confidence in our dealer but unfortunately they are still waiting on Renault España to advise them. I will make sure that they keep chasing it up though. Interestingly, I have been reading on here about delays for delivery of orders of new Captures. According to the dealer they aren't seeing any noticeable problems here. They have a number of them in the show room (unregistered) which anybody can buy and take within a couple of days. I have tried to do the pin thing without success so if your are able, then please do it for me. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
2,757 Posts
Welcome.
Lindyloo said:
I have tried to do the pin thing without success so if your are able, then please do it for me. Thank you.
Done.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
We also have spare models for sale in the showroom in Poland so no problems with supply here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts