Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks like others I am just new to the site and I am expecting to take delivery of my shiny new Captur on 10th March 2014. My dealer however has told me that there is a strike on in the distribution facility in Southampton, has anyone else heard about this?

Derek

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi the uploaded pic is what's ordered so hopefully many years of happy motoring ahead, when It's finally delivered of course lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice - I thought I needed something a bit more sporty looking than a Vauxhall Insignia

Edited by: dazdean69

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I think my dealer either has the wrong information or Suspected fob off - RUK will sort it out hopefully

·
Registered
215 Posts
hi dazdean69 and welcome to the forum from another fellow scot
what dealer did you go to in glasgow as we ordered a few weeks ago from arnold clark and havent heard nothing about strikes etc

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Gordon thanks for the welcome, it was Arnold Clark in Bishopbriggs but I also spoke to Renault UK and they have no idea about any strike so they are looking into it for me

·
Registered
215 Posts
paisley renault / dacia one we went to and ordered the oyster grey/diamond black roof combo , been told its due in on the 19th and collection on the 20thEdited by: GORDONR

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I hope they (AC) are better than they are in Aberdeen...Renault used to be a strength up here...but their reputation was ruined by the dealer who lost the franchise a good few years back.. They're not much better now with Ford, Toyota and Volvo..
Best of luck with your Captur! I look forward to seeing my first one in Central Scotland, when I'm back for a few weeks... Last time, I didn't see see a single one!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ythsie said:
I hope they (AC) are better than they are in Aberdeen...Renault used to be a strength up here...but their reputation was ruined by the dealer who lost the franchise a good few years back.. They're not much better now with Ford, Toyota and Volvo..
Best of luck with your Captur! I look forward to seeing my first one in Central Scotland, when I'm back for a few weeks... Last time, I didn't see see a single one!!
saw two in four weeks, been scanning the b&q carpark daily as i work there and none have appeared so far
arnold clark ,,,,,, has scotland pretty much sewn up , ive had the good the bad and the ugly customer service from them but in all honesty there not any better or worse than i have personally experienced elsewhere

1 - 15 of 15 Posts