Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to say hi to you all. Just picked up our Arizona Media Nav 0.9 Tceand already thinks its a great bit of kit.Only had it a week and have fitted a style kit to it. Front and rear skid plates, front door sill plates, boot sill plate, chrome mirror caps and chrome exhaust tip.
The kit was a real easy fit for any one thinking of it , although a bit expensive.

·
Registered
921 Posts
TrickyRicky said:
Just like to say hi to you all. Just picked up our Arizona Media Nav 0.9 Tceand already thinks its a great bit of kit.Only had it a week and have fitted a style kit to it. Front and rear skid plates, front door sill plates, boot sill plate, chrome mirror caps and chrome exhaust tip.
The kit was a real easy fit for any one thinking of it , although a bit expensive.

You have to follow through with a photo
And a Wednesday welcome to the forum

·
Registered
921 Posts
hi RickyWelcome on board

Lots of good info on here

And I am sure we would all love to see a photo

·
Registered
174 Posts
The boot sill plate looks really good - it's just sticky backed, so you just ensure the bumper is clean and stick it on.... Job done...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
ALL the accessories I had fitted when I bought it in October last year Tricky Ricky!!
Good taste!! ENJOY YOUR NEW MOTOR!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
what price is it and is it purchased direct from renault

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for delay in reply, have been away. The kit was £398 and I fitted it without too many probs.Ive loaded 2 photos in the gallery but as yet they have not shown up !!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts