Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another one
I am made of white blocks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum D123.. Looks great..did you manage to include all your album with your music?? Happy motoring...
meterman_56

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Doddey123!! The fun starts NOW!! Great cars!! ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Loving the Car thanks for the welcome messages.

Already have a query

Does the sat nav in the media nav connect to contacts as there is an option for a telephone number but no where to edit?

Cheers

Edited by: doddey123

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My main music player is iTunes as I am a apple man

So issues I had was the music is all in .m4a and I wanted a quick easy way to get the music to a USB stick. So my steps are now.
<ul>[*]I have a playlist in iTunes with all music I want on it[*]I have notpod which syncs the playlist to the USB in the desired way i.e. not pod allows you to set folder structure with different options I have settled with Album - Artist/Track[*]Then I use Free m4a to mp3 converter and point it at the usb and away it goes remembering to set it to delete from source so I end up with MP3s.[*]plug USB in I currently have 1.2 days worth of music on it.[/list]The only issue is when you want to add more music but all you do is delete all music of the usb and start the process again.

I also upgraded the software of the media nav with music on with no issues once complete I just deleted all the files and folders on the usb that weren't music.

USB Structure

\\My Name\Album - Artist\Track

Hope this helps other people out there

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone I would like to ask anyone about delivery times please I ordered my arazona captur on the 7th march and the dealer said about the end of April which I thought ok but then I,ve heard 20weeks why are there different delivery times in different parts of the country ps mine is renault cardiff it's so frustrating not knowing when.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Your phone connects by bluetooth. You first have to pair it with medianav...you only need to do it once so each time you enter the car providing your bluetooth is enabled on your phone it connects. You can export your contacts also..once its done they are there whenever your phone is conected..it works really well. My wife's Clio Tom Tom is a nightmare to set up compared to the Captur.
meterman_56

·
Registered
203 Posts
Update to phone connection with medianav.... My Samsung GalaxyS3 connects perfectly with medianav in my captur. My brother in law is having problems connecting his I phone 4with his captur. It shows up as connected in media nav but he cant make calls or receive calls and his phone book hasn't exported to it...any ideas anyone..I've told him to take it back to dealers and get them to check it out...
meterman_56

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have an iphone and it has connected and transferred all of the contacts and works perfectly well. I did get the dealer to set it up though and it only took him a few minutes. I can't say it would have been so easy if I had attempted to set it up myself.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I also went for the32gb SanDisk Cruzer Fit USB drive. It looks very discreet (see photo)and holds tons of music. With my Samsung Galaxy S3 paired with Bluetooth the MediaNav is a great bit of kit!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yes, agree with that. We have bought a 16gb SanDisk Cruzer to load our music and it's very discreet. Makes you wonder why anybody would use any other solution. Interestingly the salesman who sold us our car wasn't aware of these tiny USB sticks and has one that protrudes an inch or more from his dashboard.

·
Super Moderator
2,636 Posts
Doc said:
Hi everyone I would like to ask anyone about delivery times please I ordered my arazona captur on the 7th march and the dealer said about the end of April which I thought ok but then I,ve heard 20weeks.....
I'm now into week 5 of 20 on my wait. It seems that autos are on about 20 week delivery, and manuals on slightly less (can;'t see why that should be unless there is an issue with the number of autos that Renault can actually build). It's possible that a "speculative order" may match your requirements, hence a dealer can do a deal to allocate an unsold car to meet your order. I don't thtink that delivery dates vary just because of where abouts in the UK you live

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought this after seeing your picture and it looks great!! Thanks for that as a normal USB would look awful. I did laugh at the salesman who was using a large USB.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts