Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks iang thought something was wrong with it
What car tested the Captur against a Juke, 2008, and a Yeti in Septembers issue and it won that too. Its nice to know the motoring press agree with us lot!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Juke has a better engine selection but I find the front waaaay too overstyled. And the interior and boot space were a big let down. The abundance of extras and gadgets for the money was a big selling point for me with the captur. More car for your money!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Frosty said:
Thanks iang thought something was wrong with it
What car tested the Captur against a Juke, 2008, and a Yeti in Septembers issue and it won that too.  Its nice to know the motoring press agree with us lot!  
That review is what initially drew me to go and look at the Captur. I had never seen one before! A week later I had bought one!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
No comparison if you've ever been in a Juke...I`m a big guy and I just don't fit! It`s a thirsty little beast as well! I thought the styling was `interesting` when it first came out and I wanted to try it...but was very disappointed with it...

I hope the Captur rules for a while style wise...and I`ll be very happy!

·
Registered
824 Posts
My Mrs fell in love with the Juke........until she saw a Captur.......I always struggled with the Juke design and lines......I know someone who has one and always thought it a tad small in the back,glad to see Captur is getting the recognition

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like the Juke styling wise, but the boot space is pathetic. Oh and Nissan weren't on my company car list

·
Registered
588 Posts
i'll be interested to show this to my two work mates who both have Jukes *insert evil snigger*

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys. In defence of the Juke, I had mine for over two and a half years before trading it in for my Captur and really enjoyed it - both the ride capabilities and its unusual styling. I was actually very close to buying another one in February but the guy at the car dealership wound me up the wrong was and I walked-away frum signing on the dotted line; I then vowed to go for something other thay aNissan, although I had very much liked the car- a blessing in disguise, as I was still in the market for a new car when the Captur started to get reviewed in the press right at the begginning of May. I think that, between then and when I purchased the car at the end of June, I had carried-out more research on this car then any other before it [mostof it online, including viewing the input into this Forum].

·
Registered
588 Posts
Agree Ant.always liked the Jukes it was just the size of the boot that put me off. Heres hoping you like the Captur as much lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Cheers bigbadtony. Yeah - the boot was the main problem. You should have seen us when we ever went on holiday in this country with 4 people in the Juke plus the luggage and everything else splling-out onto the centre of the rear seat and the floor space around the kids! Not very good. I am sure the Captur will address this issue without a problem due to the larger and more flexible boot storage space - the proof of the pudding will be when we next go away.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just traded my Juke Tekna for Captur top spec with all the trimmings. Loved Juke but boot was pathetic and when I got it (after driving Honda CR-Vs old and new) I just wanted something a bit different. I sure got that - could not get mum's walking aid into the boot, when taking mum and hubby anywhere, with mum in the front 6 foot hubby had to be folded in half to get into the back.Have Captur since Saturday and love it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
i think id be tempted to slide the rear seats forward just to see your hubby's face
lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
bigbadtony said:
i think id be tempted to slide the rear seats forward just to see your hubby's face 
lol
I think we are starting to understand you username

1 - 20 of 43 Posts