Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found another reason to dislike Jukes...... as well as the competition between Captur and Juke.........whenever my neighbors have visitors with a Juke the ever so cheap key remote lock sets my front door chime off and sends my two dogs into a total frenzy of barking and excitement...........glad I bought a Captur no such problems with the hands free locking!!...............well none that I know of.........I do hope it flicks my neighbours TV over!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I hope there arent any problems like that with the captur, theres an old boy with a pacemaker on our street

·
Registered
79 Posts
I looked at quite a few cars before choosing my Captur - the Juke got crossed off my list very quickly when I discovered my head was touching the roof when sitting in the back seats - I'm 6 feet tall
Which meant my Son who is only 15 and almost as tall would have the same problem. Plenty of headroom in the back of my Captur

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Juke cannot equal the mpg and zero road fund in the UK. Most people will never take a Juke offroad (most are just front wheel drive anyway with that tunnel in the back!). Renault will captur the market!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts