Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very frustrating ! I ordered my Captur Dyn. S nearly two weeks ago and I have no idea ( and neither has the dealer - Arnold Clarke / Warrington ) of when it is likely to be delivered.
Just excuses about delivery problems. Have had many estimated dates of delivery ( it keeps changing ) , but no firm date.
Sorry I did not buy a 63 reg with 1000 miles on the clock.
How on earth am I seeing 2014 registrations on the road. I could not manage it !!!

Edited by: awq

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dont forget there are also Arnold Clarke Renault in Wigan and St Helens,you could sound them out see what they say and when they could deliver..........did your order contain any "extras" additions to spec like the various packs?.......this can delay a date!! Ask exactly what AC have in storage stock maybe you can change your order to suit one.......or if you mind is set on the one you ordered it may well have to stand time till delivery.

Just trying to help a bit!

TC

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There were no extras on the captur apart from a spare wheel. In fact, I could not even get the trim I originally wanted as there wasn't one available and it would have had to be factory ordered. This also meant that I would have missed the 31/03/14 deadline for the £1500 Renault discount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts