Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like these delivery delays have affected me to,

Dealer told me right from day one of ordering (January 7th) that they were expecting my captur on 1st April, the date hadn't changed at all.

Yesterday Came but no Captur came, unfortunatelyits my dealers day off todayhowever he said if it was to come today he would make sure I get a handover, well its almost half 4 and still no captur has turned up so obviously I wont be getting it today now :(.

Im veryimpatient though lol, it just feels like forever since I ordered it.

I did say to my dealer I heard about the delays,and he told me that was correct dueto a there delivery company going on strike causing a huge backlog! Hes back in work tomorrow so ill prob get a further update then.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have faith, we are picking ours up tonight after a few weeks delay, we phoned Renault on Monday and it arrived last night so I'd suggest that

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, defiantly be worth the wait.

I need to start being more patient

Is it bad that I keep having dreams of driving it lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
He must have known before his day off that it was not going to turn up.
It would not be so bad if the dealers kept you informed. In my experience they don't. It just adds to the frustration.
Not saying that all dealers are the same, but from my recent experience I feel that some training in customer relations would go a long way.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well,

just hada phone call from my dealer and have just informed me a transporter is on its way to the dealership. He said there is a very good chance my captur should be on there and will let me know later on today.

I shall let you all know whether it has turned up or not

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive finally received mine now

I picked it up yesterday. they gave me a full tank of fuel for the inconvienence

·
Registered
428 Posts
chll said:
I ordered mine in Jan and Ive been told June.

mines a lease car though.
That is ridiculous, never thought that buying through lease would effect the delivery so much. Renault don't deserve their customers with such long waits.
A great little car, but lets face it, its a Capture, not a flaming Ferrari !!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
May have nothing to do with the lease and everything to do with the model which I don't think is mentioned. Others have suggested that all Renault are building just now is the Dynamique MediaNav and S version. Obviously their most profitable versions

·
Registered
824 Posts
Perusal said:
May have nothing to do with the lease and everything to do with the model which I don't think is mentioned. Others have suggested that all Renault are building just now is the Dynamique MediaNav and S version. Obviously their most profitable versions

Or of course their most popular models...........I have not seen an Expression model out on the road as yet ......someone must be buying them!

Edited by: TC Eddy

·
Super Moderator
2,370 Posts
TC Eddy said:
I have not seen an Expression model out on the road as yet ......someone must be buying them!

I've been told that apart from the launch models, Expression and Expression+ trim levels are not being built until week 24 of 2014 earliest due to demand for the more popular (and profitable for Renault, isn't that a coincidence!) higher trim levels
Edited by: IvorETower

1 - 15 of 15 Posts