Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I hear rattling noises, like bits of metal sounds, at the back of my Captur when driving over bumpy roads and have no idea where it comes from.Anyone had the same experience before?
Hope to hear
thanks Mac

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lately I hear rattling noises, like bits of metal sounds, at the back of my Captur when driving over bumpy roads and have no idea where it comes from.Anyone had the same experience before?
Hope to hear
thanks Mac
I'm getting that too. Its ok if someone is sat in the back but if empty it drives me nuts!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi Macdegorilla,
Could be the exhaust heat shield come loose from underneath of car.
Speed bumps cause so many issues with cars its nuts.
Give it a check yourself or pop into garage on a ramp.
Stay Safe
Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hope to hear
thanks Mac
just had a similar problem in my car ( not a renault ) and found it to be the rear spring had snapped worth a check just in case

·
Registered
15 Posts
You could check that the rear seat belt buckles aren't resting on the hard plastic rear wheel arch to the side of the seat.
I usually keep the two belt buckles in there location, thats if that is what it is most annoying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts