Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car goingto be checked out next Tuesday. When driving at speeds over 55-60 miles it has a split second "pull-back", almost as if strong wind hits it. The loss of power isvery short but quite strong that it startles me every time. It has been happening for the past couple of months and at first I did not think much of it as I attributed it to once or twice passing a huge lorry, strong winds etc,but now it's occurring more often it is clear it's the car itself -it is scary.

Need to have it looked at asap as I am setting on my way to Europe on Friday 25th for about 4000 miles journey.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, did the garage find the cause of this? I bought my captur in November and for the last 2 months I have been experiencing the exact same thing! It went into the garage 2 weeks ago and they could not find any faults or problems and it drove perfectly for them when the did a road test!!!! Aaarrerggghhh!!
Since then it's continued to happen when I drive on the moterway home from work and if think it's getting worse!! When I say worse it feels like a stronger 'pull'. Hard to explain... Hope to hear back from you soon with something I can go back to the garage with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts