Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of interest, does anybody know how many Captur's have been registered/ordered so far since its launch? They are still a rare sight up here in Scotland. I even had to look twice when I passed another one two weeks ago, as I could not believe my eyes!

·
Registered
13 Posts
According to How Many Left there are 285 registered by Q2 2013. Take these figures with a pinch of salt though, but you are right - there's not that many when you compare it to the 18218 Nissan Juke's registered in 2013.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I see my first one yesterday pulling out of a road where I live. I had to do a double take myself. Was all black with chrome accents.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Actually on the road I've seen two, (other than mine of course)one in Chester and one near Mold.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Seen 2 round where I live both were black roof over ivory,wasn't the same one... one diesel one petrol......both looking smart as they all do!!

I had a funny occurrence yesterday as a Nissan Qashqai driver did such a double take it was a belter....he couldn't figure out what it was as I drove past.......
unless he saw the size of the Renault badge on the front......its massive

·
Registered
175 Posts
Only seen 2 here in swansea orange/black and Tahoe/white both looked smart. I'll be adding the third to the road soon I hope. Boston blue.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Out of interest do you think we might all be seeing the same Capturs
lolEdited by: Tuckerz

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not counting obvious demonstrators, I have seen one on the road in Essex.

I suspect that most of those registered in Q2 were demonstrators.

·
Registered
824 Posts
According to reports September has seen the highest number of newly registered cars in the UK for over 5 years.........sadly Renault dont appear in the top ten!!
Main reason they say is that £ millions are being paid out in mis selling claims (PPIinsurance etc etc) and most people are putting this into use by laying down deposits on a new car.....so they say!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
The only two I have seen so far are black & arizona roof and ivory & black roof and of course mine arizona and black roof. I am waiting for the day when I see one exactly like mine!

·
Registered
24 Posts
The only one I have seen is the one at the dealer. Haven't seen a single one on the road in Bedfordshire... hopefully mine will be on the road in about 3 weeks ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think I saw an all ivory one on the A13 the other day. It was going in the opposite direction but I'm sure it was one.

My boss also saw one in a car park (Arizona and ivory roof) in Essex. He took a pic of it and sent it to me! He knows how much I can't wait to get mine!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I still can't believe I've not seen any on the road, been driving around a lot in the past few weeks scouring the roads and car parks but not one. If I see one coming I'll probably start flashing (the lights that is) and the driver will think there's a speed trap ahead as I'll be in my van

·
Registered
335 Posts
I also have not seen any on the roads or car parks. Hoping when I get mine they will still be a bit of exclusive.

·
Registered
306 Posts
As you'll be getting yours soon DR65 it might be yours I see first!
If you see a crazy bloke waving out of a grey VW Caddy.....

·
Registered
44 Posts
I saw a one toneBoston Blue Expression on the A50 the other morning (the driver seemed to be fiddling with gadgets!!), and then the day after a lovely one tone black Dynamique :) although I only caught that through the rear view mirror.

Seems like most people have seen 2- if any at all!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Exclussive Club...folks....Just good taste
They're more of a rarity than some exotic motors!!

Not spotted one here...apart from demo cars...and long may it be like that!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I parked up in the gate at Newcastle last weekend, I actually parked opposite another Captur on the lower ground (just coincidence) - I have seen quite a few around the A19/Newcastle way, seems like there's more up this way

·
Registered
335 Posts
Frosty just got off the phone to the dealers. Car is still at the import centre. Can't see what stage it's at right now as the system is down. Going to email me an update tomorrow. We shall see.....

1 - 20 of 60 Posts