Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know how to change the on board computer settings from miles to kilometres for Fuel used, average consumption, estimated range etc.?
The car is a Nov 2017 facelift edition Dynamique S Nav model and the digital speedometer and sat nav are set to kilometres ok but I'm unable to change them on board trip computer. Any help would be welcome please

·
Registered
1 Posts
Se

Does any one know how to change the on board computer settings from miles to kilometres for Fuel used, average consumption, estimated range etc.?
The car is a Nov 2017 facelift edition Dynamique S Nav model and the digital speedometer and sat nav are set to kilometres ok but I'm unable to change them on board trip computer. Any help would be welcome please
Seanald,
Did you ever get this resolved, I have changed the speedometer from mph to km.

I know need to change the onboard computer ,range , total mileage, distance from miles to kilometers.Did you find out how to do that.

If anyone else has worked it out please feel free to advise.
Remember I have already changed the speedometer using the button on the end of the stalk and the start button
Thanks
Noel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts