Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the homeland for a few days...

I wonder how many Capturs I'll spot in Glasgow and Edinburgh over the next few days?? Will I see any???

Give me your predictions...
Colour? Combinations?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome home,
Right a few days you say, I'll go for 5 and the most popular being oyster grey
. Such a low number as I have yet to spot one.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! I predict nomore than one...and it will be orange with a black or ivory roof...This will keep me busy!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'll go for three with the first one you will see being ivory and black, second Boston Blue and third black. Now that is a prediction and a half

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm also down South (Bournemouth) and despite having had mine nearly 2 months and having done about 2,500 miles all over the UK, I've seen 10 on a Transporter (so not on the road) and one last week in Gran Canaria on holiday
I'm back on the road next week with a 500 mile round trip so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled !

·
Registered
79 Posts
For the rugby players amongst us, "One Black one, one White on and one with a bit of ***** on and the hairs" etc etc

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Not a single one today and I was in Edinburgh for the whole evening in the city centre!

·
Registered
588 Posts
saw one the other day and the same one again today...all black and polished. tried to follow him so i could see what accessories he had that i didnt that might be able to remove (joke!) but he must have had Eco turned off as i couldnt catch him

·
Registered
409 Posts
bigbadtony said:
saw one the other day and the same one again today...all black and polished. tried to follow him so i could see what accessories he had that i didnt that might be able to remove (joke!) but he must have had Eco turned off as i couldnt catch him
Captur stalker alert. LOL.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
None spotted in 4 days!!! Believe me, even our friends are on the lookout....and NOTHING!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I saw another transporter full of Capturs on the M3 today some people are going to be very happy this weekend :) unfortunately not me yet but the rear one was in my black and orange :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Saw an Arizona Captur on the A140 yesterday, similar to mine. Did not flash him/her. As it was getting dark, and I didn't realise that the running lights get extinguished when the headlights come on. I guess that's why they call them DAYTIME running lights

So the car was upon me before I noticed.

Anyway if that was you, Hi. There will soon be another Arizona Captur on the Suffolk roads, judging by the posting.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I'm back from the Uk and I travelled through Glasgoe, Edinburgh and the southern lowlands of Scotland...into Sundetland and Newcastle in the morning rush hours....and NOTHING!!! GREAT!! Pretty exclussive yet!!!!

BUT...A BIG BUT!...I came off the DFDS FERRY in Amsterdam...and there it is..... a base ZEN MODEL In black!! 7 days and I spot 1 in Holland...with no more seen throughout Germany and Poland!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts