Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
My hubby calls my car "traveling kennel" I am happy to note that I am not the only person who purchased the car with the most important person's needs in mind. Like the photos of the engine, having noticed walking boots in the car this is probably the only way you will remember it clean.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We keep the back like that all the time, unless on the rare occasion that we have any passengers.
Easy to travel this way, dog in, walking gear in and off we go. The plastic boot protector folds out to cover the rear bumper to stop any scratches.
Jake (the dog) seems to have settled well into his new (travelling) home.
Liking the Captur more each day.
Updated to the Full Postcode system yesterday.
Going to order a Spare Wheel and Armrest next week too.

al

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the link Julian, definitely think the arm rest is something that I need to see in a captur before splashing out.I had a central armrest column in my megane which doubled as storage too, so it just feels odd at the moment getting used to not having it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought the tow bar package which comes with the armrest and a net for the boot floor.The main problem with the armrest is that, once down, the handbrake can't be easily operated!
However, on a long motorway journey yesterday, it was actually quite comfortable. With hill start assist, there is no need to do handbrake starts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts