Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah well thought it was to smooth. Delayed til about Thursday. Plates not come back from DVLA yet lol. And I live 3 miles from it lol.
Good news tho dealer phoned and we've changed the kids specs they now having the clio dynamic media nav 90tce my son oyster grey it's in the import center and my daughter has the same model in White which is at the dealers it has 170 miles on it but was offered 1k extra off by renault cust services which he's divided between the two of them. So not to bad of a bad day.
Edited by: Tuckerz

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spoke to my dealer, car is ready to go, just needs ok from DVLA. And my daughter can pick up her clio same time so anytime from Monday. My sons clio will be about 10/14 days. He's gutted but the dealer said we can hold onto the twingo until it arrives. All I can say is Gravells of Kidwelly you are top dogs.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Tuckerz, I'm in the opposite position got everything even my car tax, sat here with both v5s. Just waiting for my car to reach the dealers, should be there tomorrow. But then it needs its g3 and checks done thinking I may be able to pick it up Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think you should wait and collect all 3 on the same day
poor son!!
I reckon Renault UK should make something of your epic purchases.....I bet its not every day a family buys 3 new cars from them!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
TC you're right! They should give your wife something as well!......Maybe NOT a car....but something....a handbag, new shoes...bubbly... even a folding bike!!
She'll be feeling neglected!!

Tuckerz, you're lucky!! Dr is beginning to lose his hair with all the waiting!!

You're a brave fella.....Nearly there!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Gone are the days when the wife (sorry partner to be politically correct) received a bunch of flowers when you collected the car. I think it's the least your dealer could do.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
iiang...I'm so impressed with the salesman at the garage that I bought him a bottle of malt whisky which he doesn't know about, and which he'll receive next time I'm there.

At handover, he was honest and said that if I returned a positive response about the service I received...it was to gis advantage as he could offer his clients better deals, which in turn meant that he sold more cars and benefitted from it himself.

There was a welcome pack from all the members of their team on the car and it was standing in the showroom itself next to the new cars. It had my name on it. He took me through all the documentation and went through the garage to introduce the team. He also told me that whenever I needed to get in touch with any other members I should phone their department, but that I should phone him as well to ensure that I got the best sevice possible. Two days after getting the car, he phoned up to find out if there was anything that needed attention or if we needed any help with anything. Yesterday I received a text message expressing that he was pleased to have done business with me, and he hoped the car was living uo to expectations.

Now that is what I call good business and customer care!!

Always a cup of coffee for whoever was with me, and time to discuss matters...EXCELLENT!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ythsie, your guys should do a customer service training for car dealerships as some are such rubbish (brings Evans Halshaw staff to anyone's mind?) . Where did you say they are? There are dozen or more Renault dealers around where I live but I still went 130 miles to get my car. Poland would be a nice trip to get a car...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
And the best part....the cars work out about £2000 less in price!

This can be put down to the shocking wages and standard of living which the average Pole has to put up with.

No easy solution for that...but I will do my part and say it is a FANTASTIC undiscovered holiday destinatiin in the middle of Europe, offering VERY inexpensive holidays...

I fly regularly between Poland and Scotland for £30 return...Try it for a weekend...you'll spend less money than you would at home....then discover motoring across Holland , Germany and into Poland.

End of promotion!!!

If the UK had LHD cars it would certainly pay!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My son picked up his clio today. So that's the three new renaults in the family. Will give my Captur a clean and daughters clio washed and put the picture up of the three together.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Great Tuckerz, look forward to that!

Kids will be happy...and if kids are happy, then dad will be as well!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts