Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Ordered mine, waiting for delivery, Arizona with black roof Dynamique S.

I know the chassis number, how do I track its progress? I've tried the Renault add a car by VIN, but it just says te system does not know the car....

Want to be able to see the progress of my October delivery....

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi. I don't know how to track the car so can't help you there. The reason for contacting you is due to the fact I have ordered exactly the same car and colour combination, what extrerior gloss pack did you choose?

·
Registered
317 Posts
That's what I ordered however Renault put the Arizona gloss pack on by mistake even though the dealership put the order through correctly. I was a bit disappointed when I saw the car however they have offered me a discount for their mistake. I am collecting the car on Saturday morning.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure I'd be able to cope with the orange bits - I'd have to have a look I suppose - still, if you're OK with the colour and you get a hefty discount, all the better!!

Enjoy once you get hold of it, I've got to wait till first week of November unfortunately!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very, very nice with those bits. If I was younger I would have chosen them... A wise decision I feel, as your car will be even more eyecatching!
That's the beauty of this car...Get the photos up and you'll see peoples' reactions!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'll post some pictures when I get it. It will certainly be unique as I haven't come accross a photo on the internet yet with the combination I will have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts