Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 1.5 dci 90 dynamique medianav in Boston blue on the 29th August. Added the R-link, reverse parking sensors, extra tinted windows and explore black alloy wheels. Dealer informed me that delivery should take place in 3rd or 4th week of October. Called today to change the colour but was told that this was not possible as the car is in a stage where this was not possible. They did however offer to raise a new order but I declined as did not want to wait longer. Can't seem to find any existing pictures of the Captur in Boston blue other than the brochure. Counting down the days to October!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've ordered Boston Blue too & haven't seen it in t he flesh either I think it will be the colour of the blue Kia Sportage mines has a delivery date of 23/10/13 I can't wait

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Out of interest which colour did you want to change it to?

I quite like the look of Boston Blue, although admittedly I've not seen it anywhere other than press pictures.

I guess the good news is your car must be near enough getting built so hopefully won't be too long to wait.

Welcome along btw

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
If Boston Blue is the non-metaloc in the range, then I've seen it.... and in my opinion doesn't look like the picture avove. It's difficult to describe....I would say deeper in colour.

There shouldn't be a problem with the availability of single colour cars...certainly there's plenty to choose from here in Poland and delivery of a manual, specified model, seems to take less than a month.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually tried to change the colour from Boston Blue to the Diamond Black. I still think I will end up liking the Boston Blue (it was the colour that stood out to me when I looked at the pictures) especially if it is a deeper colour blue. Strangely the colours all look metallic in the brochure even though the Boston Blue is not metallic... I will check out the Blue Kia Sportage. If anyone does find pictures of the "real" Boston Blue, please let me know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi philjp, I've ordered Boston Blue (haven't seen it in the flesh either, hope I like it!). I am due to sign paperwork on Saturday. Hopefully the car will be there as they advised delivery will be this week. I will take some pics for you

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Nikki. Will be keen to see what it looks like... I have looked out on the roads for the Captur but have yet to see one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts