Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 3 weeks ago via work lease and just informed due this Friday. That was quick. Dymanique media nav diamond black 1.5 dci

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No email although ordered from work via arval leasing just had email telling me it is coming Friday. checked reg plate they gave me on dvla siteand shows it taxed now but will be registered on 6/9/13.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Really quick...well done!...Will look forward to hearing more about it...please keep us posted!
Opinions as well please.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Came Friday took for spin today did about 40miles around town average of 51mpg so happy bunny, Weird set up for rear seatbelts as the two on the right seem to cross over to fasten, anyone had this? Looks good held enough shopping in boot for Mrs and kids happy. Connected mobile via bluetooth and stereo is happy to show music as media but no titles. Usb shows titles just not mobile phone. ill add better mpg as doing nearly 500 miles this week. Did notice that when using mobile for calls sound only comes out of drivers side speakers which seems a bit odd so will ask question next week if this normal.

·
Registered
588 Posts
glad to hear your happy with it. and 51mpg on a brand new car is great. im lucky to get 33mpg around town with a 2yr old scenic :) ive opted for the petrol version of the Captur as i dont do the miles a DCI would warrent so thats the only thing im worrying about with my new purchase :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
JEALOUS! lol! Sounds great, and a lot to explore and investigate..keep on posting.. will build up the tension on my order in about a month's time...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Out and about today and went and bought a micro size usb stick so does not stick out of nav front to much, fuel same about 51mpg so not bad for a car with under 200 miles on clock I will attempt to post some pics. Fits in drive lot better than scenic quite small footprint.

·
Registered
588 Posts
id be interested to know how it compares to the Scenic (its what im trading in to get it).

and hows the Sat nav on it (ive only just noticed the tomtom is named on the R-Link system,not the medianav) :)

thanks in advance for any response :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Other car is scenic mk ii seems same height, more power( scenic 1.4 petrol ) controls on steering same for radio speedo etc. Seems to hold road same have not noticed body roll. Doing 70 on motorway was surprised how quiet ie not a lot of wind noise, and gear ratio of the 5 gear seems to handle 70 with no strain.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SAt nav seems a little basic wont take full postcodes but lets you add fav etc. Surprised that it had lane guidance which was not expected. The sat nav is not quite as responsive as my tom tom but does the job well enough. As mentioned if using your mobile to store music it wont display title on diplay like it does on usb stick. Would not of done any harm of renualt to put a few gig in memory to store music.
Edited by: muppett!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts