Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my new Captur yesterday. Collecting on September 28. Have a Juke at present and Qashqai before that. Been a Nissan man for many years but like the look and drive of the Renault. A change is as good as a rest as my old granny used to say. Roll on September.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Hi and welcome along,<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

How did you find it compared to the Juke then, be interesting to hear why you're switching from a Juke to a Captur since it's directly aimed at it and will be useful for others comparing the two.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Initial test drive was fine . I found the Captur to be more comfortable and responsive than the Juke. The dimensions are practically the same with a 1200 engine as opposed to the 1600 Juke but the turbo more than compensates. The dash is more user friendly and easier to read as regards speedo etc. I have been a Nissan driver for more years than I will admit and wanted a change but nothing gave me that wow factor till I saw the Captur. Hopefully will collect the day after returning from holiday in September.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did you specify an R-link or anything extra?I ordered mine at the end of June and still have a date of end of October...............

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. Just rear parking assist. Ordered early July and got a call first week in August to say they had located a vehicle with my colour choice (oyster grey with black roof) for delivery end September

1 - 7 of 7 Posts