Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon RUK Captur owners,

Me and the wife have decided to order a 0.9 TCe D/Medianav Captur in the best colour - Tahoe Blue (One tone).

After a successful test drive with that cheeky 0.9 TCe engine I was left with no other choice. As a current Renault owner ('08 Clio), the engine left a little grin on my face. While it won't set any speed records it's perfect for what we want.

We've opted to have a few upgrades like the black wheels, blue interior pack, tinted rear windows as my wife is expecting our first born in September and a few more bits.

So far the dealer has told us he expects the car to be delivered in 8 weeks but judging by the horror stories you've encountered I'm going to have show some degree of patience.

Edited by: lor

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome, sounds good and agree about the best colour.

Think the black wheels will look great too.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Good choice, but remember that patience is a virtue, especially when ordering a new Captur !!
Will be worth it, but its a terrible wait

·
Registered
741 Posts
If it is a clean sheet factory build or a car that can be modified from general resource you wont be seeing ituntil the end of July however the dealer may have been able to modify a car thay have coming in sooner.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update time: I've been lurking for a few weeks now, waiting to update everyone with my order, well today I received a delightful phone call saying my car is currently in the country.

I should take ownership on Friday 27th June! I was looking at delivery around 22nd July but they've pulled forward in just 2 weeks. Result!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Excellent news..you must be delighted. You will soon become a captur OWNER for real.
metrrman_56

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update: The car is now in Norwich, collection is still for next Friday. I could have brought it forward but I didn't fancy paying extra ££ just to get the insurance starting a little earlier plus I'm still struggling to shift my current car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pending a HPI check, my Clio should be sold! All the finance documents are signed, ready for Friday @ 2pm collection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts