Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
well if he's worried i strongly recommend not parking under a tree with a black roof, any twigs that fall will scratch it and also all the tree sap. Car looks great

·
Registered
306 Posts
Very smart too Smythe!watch that tree sap as it is a bugger to remove if you leave it!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very nice car Smythe!! My second choice of colour scheme...I have the stone beige and black...just to get away from the silver , greys I have had over the years!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, we are very happy with it.
Unfortunately that space is only 'safe' spot in my girlfriends car park at work. Will probably just meanI will be cleaning it more than average - I dont mind that though.

Seeing your spec Ythsie the one thing I wish I would have gone for is the reversing camera.

Apart from that love it (not that I'm getting to drive it much)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The camera is good as there are a few blind spots... If you have R link I think it can be fitted later. Not a must have...if you have reversing sensors.
I'm just a passenger, and wanted to give my better half a greater feelling of security and control....not that a woman needs it!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Snap, I always park mine away from busy areas. Guess what? When I return and there are still loads of empty bays and I still have cars parked next to me, I'm positive they know what they are doing to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We did it the same other day, came back tofind acar next to ours (we were right in a far corner, as far away as poss). Funnily enough though the other owner must have had the same idea as their car was also brand new. Made me chuckle.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Nice one Dr and Smythe ...Guess who else does it?

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
116 Posts
You need to get some cones to cone the area off
Looks lush

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have seen some owners of larger cars straddlingtwo parking bays. Perhaps as owners of new cars we ought to take a leaf outof their book.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ah must admit when I see this and parking is limited a little devil appears on my shoulder and says naughty things to me. Luckily the angel on my other shoulder wins and I don't do the wicked things.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Oh and talking of this I hate the way they make parking bays so small, sometimes it's so awkward getting out of a car without touching the other even though everyone has parked correctly. Rant over.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have been given a
scratch or door dink within the first two weeks of having every new car I have bought! I always park miles from any other car, but people always park next to me no matter how many other spaces there are. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts