Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's taken me what seems forever to upload the photoI'm now dancing around the room ( well almost )

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a small world isn't it

I'm just an hour away from them mine is 4 weeks old today

What colour did you have

·
Registered
59 Posts
LynG said:
What a small world isn't it

I'm just an hour away from them mine is 4 weeks old today

What colour did you have

I got Tahoe blue with ivory roof. Very smart it is too. Delivered 03/04 so nearly 3 weeks old.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Fantastic ! As I said in my post "did you choose the right colour", this combination of oyster grey and black would be the choice if I were to re-order. Too late now, but anyway, I have just washed my black Captur with ivory roof tonight and I keep looking at it as it looks so good.

Can never make my mind up !!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awq said:
Fantastic ! As I said in my post "did you choose the right colour", this combination of oyster grey and black would be the choice if I were to re-order. Too late now, but anyway, I have just washed my black Captur with ivory roof tonight and I keep looking at it as it looks so good.

Can never make my mind up !!!

Indeed you did say exactly that
I think that nearly all the combinations look very nice indeed
Funnily I looked at the mochha and ivory roof and decided my first choice of Oyster and black was the one
Today I saw a mocha and ivory ds3 and thought how lovely it looked in that colour way
Too many colours to choose from

Henry Ford would be laughing at us all and shouting it only comes in BLACK x

Lyn

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pierre hi and welcome to the Forum
Lots of hints and tips on here
You have chosen such a great colour
When the sun shines she looks amazing and when it rains she still looks very classy and glints
Mine is almost nine weeks old and a dream to drive
And I have had so many compliments on how elegant she looks

Keep us updated on when she arrives

Lyn

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Lyn ,thanks for your quick reply. mine will arrive in September , and yes that colour looks elegant , is yours with the allow black silver wheels or you went for the silver wheels ? Hopefully mine will shine at the sunny Malta :) and with the black&silver wheels.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mine are black and silver wheels as well

Your will shine much more than mine I am sure as you certainly get more sunshine than we do here

1 - 20 of 34 Posts