Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Dynamique MediaNavTCe 90in Oyster Grey with parking sensors on 8th September, due to be delivered to the dealer w/c 21st October. Can't wait.
Edited by: Jay

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welccome jay....that will be an interesting colour to see! No bad colours on offer to be honest..

Not a bad waiting time...soon be enjoying it!!!

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Hi Jay and welcome along!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures
. It seems to have a hint of blue in their press release pictures but the one I'm thinking of is more of a steel grey.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've seen a Clio in the oyster grey and very nice dark steel grey, think mine has just got plain silver alloys.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Not actually seen the oyster grey captur in the flesh but as the car I have at present is oyster grey I know what to expect. Think it will look good with the black roof and black and silver alloys actually just like the dealers photo above.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think it will look really smart, it was my 'second choice' colour combo after the Tahoe blue, hope I've made the right choice as I've never bought a car in the past without seeing the colour in the metal!

·
Registered
317 Posts
It definitely is a gamble not seeing the colour of the car in the flesh you have ordered prior to ordering it. I didn't see mine (Arizona), I am pleased with the colour, it is a colour that seems to change quite a bit in bright sunlight, from a burnt orange to a bright orange.Edited by: iang

1 - 12 of 12 Posts