Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for a market research company and we are conducting interviews with Renault Captur owners, in London this weekenda on Fri 4th, Sat 5th & Sun at Excel London, receive £100 for 90 minutes giving your opinions on Renault Captur. Please reply with your car year, your age and your telephone and email address please if interested.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hold the press folks.

TonyC, do you have anything to provide us in regards to proof? I mean no offence but before people start parading their contact details about a little more info would be nice. Heck, what market research company do you work for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Lor, i work for Indiefield Ltd,www.<b style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; white-space: nowrap;">indiefield[/B].<b style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; white-space: nowrap;">co[/B].uk , itsa genuine market research project we are conducting and we need feedback, i joined thisforum so i could get the message out to people online. Please ask me any other questions or contact details you may require, i can send you
a letter from my Project Manager at Indiefield if you like

regards, Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, thats a seperate market research project for car owners, there are quite a few going on at any one time,

Tony

·
Registered
137 Posts
In order to protect the members please answer one question:<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Question: Why a member of a respectable company like the one you mention have a free gmail address?
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I'm not from England but, if you ask me... this is not a market research. Is a way to steal informations that could be used for questionable or even evilpurposes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You don't need to "parade" your contact details about! Just call Gareth Walters on 07907086841 and tell him Linda Baldwin referred you and I'll get a referral fee, you'll get £100 and travel fees and everyone will be happy :) The research company is called Indiefield and I've done other stuff for them over the past few years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts