Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can go online and type in your vin number and double check ,many sites to choose from, some will make an aerosol for you if required
Hello, can you suggest which site to try for entering my VIN number? I've tried looking but all just want the paint code which shows as BIXTB but gives no search results. Its a cream body and bronze roof. Thanks

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Hello, can you suggest which site to try for entering my VIN number? I've tried looking but all just want the paint code which shows as BIXTB but gives no search results. Its a cream body and bronze roof. Thanks
I would try this site, it's a good site, enter your reg number, colour ,year. it will show a list of colours for your car,
it listed my car no problems

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the help. The paint colours are cream on the body and brown on the roof. Code on the car is BIXTB which didn't match with anything l could find online. I went to the nearest renault dealer and bought some touch up £11.39, they used the reg number to find the body is D16 Ivory.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the help. The paint colours are cream on the body and brown on the roof. Code on the car is BIXTB which didn't match with anything l could find online. I went to the nearest renault dealer and bought some touch up £11.39, they used the reg number to find the body is D16 Ivory.
Apparently it's the last three digits so your paint code is XTB.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts