Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick query ordered new Captur ivory with black roof is it metallic paint and do u get car mats.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Im sure the black paint is metallic.....mine is......the Ivory I think is not metallic..........Im led to believe that mats are a standard fit......mine were!!

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
?? I was told that all private purchases include a basic "delivery pack" of floor mats, red warning triangle and thin, sleeveless hi-viz jacket for which you get charged about £50 even if you already have all these items. I'm waiting with baited breath to see what I get with my Captur when it turns up

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mine came with the protection pack, a litre of oil and a set of mats as part of the deal... No idea if I was charged - didn't say so on the finance paperwork, but I'm sure it was worked into the deal as part of the basic price...

But then I did buy direct from the Renault Retail Group, so maybe they just chuck it in as they are selling direct...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I got the emergency pack, oil and the autoglym set with mine as well as the Velcro mats and wasn't charged extra

·
Registered
97 Posts
When I asked for mats to be thrown into the deal, the dealer said that they normally do as it's part of the delivery pack. They charged me initially but made deductions

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mine came with mats, emergency pack which has high viz vests first aid triangle ect, pack of oil ,must have a look see if there is any polish , it all came free if you call paying£18000 for a car free but you know what I mean

·
Registered
741 Posts
As I've mentioned on a previous threads; a "Delivery Pack" is put into every retail Renault at the import centre, this consists of mats, hi viz jacket, first aid kit and a triangle, the cost is £45.

Some dealers don't show a cost to the customer, some do.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi Jimtim..good choice of colour combo..I have same and after a wash and wax the car looks stunning...everyone comments on how good it looks. Ivory is non metalic the diamond black is metalic. Mine came with a set of captur mats..litre of oil and an emergency kit. You'll love it when it arrives.
meterman_56

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
seen capture brochure and black roof is defo metallic ivory body isnt and it says mats and safety kit is standard

1 - 16 of 16 Posts