Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
if you ve got R link its in the settings somewhere cant remember where at the moment if you put the gear in reverse and the camera shows up with a picture of the car on right side its turned on you should hear anoise from behind as soon as you get close to anything the left side will be louder if your close on the left and the same for the right side

·
Registered
921 Posts
On the medinav there are already turned on

You will here beeping as you reverse closer to an object e.g. curb

·
Registered
921 Posts
Frankthesurf said:
On the medianav how do you turn them off?
Pain when reversing with a trailer!!

My understanding is you don't . Maybe turn the volume down

·
Super Moderator
2,751 Posts
If Renault have got the design right (ha!) then the parking sensors should automatically cut out when you have a trailer fitted; there should be a warning light on the dash that illuminates when towing (unless the law has changed over the past few years) and this should automatically disable the rear parking sensors.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Really? Yes, that's where the manual says it is but it's not there on our car nor it seems on many others, particularly those where the front and rear sensors were fitted as options on arrival in the UK rather than the rear sensors fitted as standard on the Dynamique S.... The sensors can be switched off using the correct button which is hidden.....

Well, this was all discussed before so do a forum search and you will find answers to many (but not all) of the above questions

(Don't think the volume can be adjusted )Edited by: Perusal

·
Registered
741 Posts
Volume can't be adjusted, if the rear sensors are factory fit they can be turned off using the switch in the lower console by your tight knee, rear import centre fitted sensors can't be switched off however front ones can; usually a small button in the lower part of the centre console.

·
Super Moderator
2,751 Posts
HTP99 said:
..... by your tight knee.....
Oh dear, both my knees are loose !

( BTW loving the parking sensors on my new Ford ! )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts