Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I have already made a few mods on my captur, and now I need a few things to buy, but it's hard to order without part numbers.

Is there any manual that include part numbers or can anybody help me find a part number for:
- UK (right hand driving vehicle) left reversing light
- reverse camera
- the chrome rear plastic (withcaptur word)where the licence plate light and camera are

Thank you for your help

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm aware that you can get numbers for accessories on line...depending on what country you're in.
I think you may be disappointed though with the items you consider to be accessories...because I would call some of them replacement parts...Captur name for example...
As far as the reversing camera is concerned then you need to have R link on your car to have it fitted and only then will you be able to do it.
As for reversing lights..do you want to have two? You'ld need extra wiring I presume as I have a LHD car and the reversing light is set up for RHD OR LHD models..
Not much help for you I'm sorry...but I'm sure there will be someone that will be able to tell you..
We have a few guys on here who are Renault dealers..they'll know!

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
You can't do the 2 reverse lights thing, because the rear fog light is in the same place on the opposite side of the car; the locations vary from rhd to lhd.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replays. I do want two reverse light, and I'll just install some good leds behind red plastic (cat eyes) for fog.About the camera. I have installed menavrus software on my medi nav, so that should cover it.

I have a problem ordering parts here since they are not originaly on my car, so the dealer said that if I can give him part numbers, then he can order parts.

Hope someone Will be able to help me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really no one can help me here?Is there no part number catalog for renault captur?

Guess I'll have to finde some dealer on the web that could help me.

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
Matjaz said:
Really no one can help me here?Is there no part number catalog for renault captur?

Guess I'll have to finde some dealer on the web that could help me.
In the UK, part numbers are closely guarded secrets, known only to the dealer staff at the Parts Counter.
Many years ago it took a parts counter person and me about an hour to locate a part and find its number (not for a Renault, I hasten to add) due to the poor design of the parts catalogue for that brand of car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts