Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to supermarket today hate shopping but had to top up.parked well away from anybody don't mind the walk as others don't like walking to far.some lovely old dear decides to park next to me.comes out and she is standing by her car.walked up to mine and she says she is so sorry but her trolley accidently scraped my bumper.ho hum.i could not rant and rave because she had the decency to wait until I got to my car.she could have gone and I would have been none the wiser.i come home and I remembered I had some black to black in my shed and thought nothing to lose so tried it .its taken most of the scuff out thank god but I can see it.but it don't look too bad. supermarkets should be banned.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Unlucky. Its where I have had most of my bumps and scrapes over the years, but so far have been lucky with my Captur. Calm down it wasnt your fault. C'est la vie as they say else where.

·
Registered
291 Posts
And why is it that when you park at the end of a car park, far from other cars, when you come back there is always another car parked alongside yours...

·
Registered
185 Posts
So true, went to a shopping centre fairly late one Sunday afternoon and parked at a high level with loads of spaces because I know spaces are a tight fit. I come back and there's a car parked very closely next to me in a still quite empty car park level. I couldn't stop my cry of WHY?!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Yeah someone gave me a dink in my drivers door a few weeks back,its not bad but I know its there.............why cant people be more careful!! It bugs the life outa me when someone damages your property!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I own an old GRPBroads Cruiser. You clean it, and polish it, and people bump intoit as a matter of course. They all (well most) say sorry, but they think that boats which often have a large rubber strip around them indicates that they can be driven like bumper cars, which of course is not true. A4 ton rubber mallet can do a lot of damage to a plastic bathtub.
Still I have taken a tip from these boaters, and put a black rubber strip around my doors. That way if "I" bump someone's door with mine, I can always say sorry and move on.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It.s the same if you go boat fishing at sea you drop anchor not another boat in sight then suddenly there are two or three other boats around you, must be the same when you park your car away from everybody else they probably think you know something they don't

·
Registered
225 Posts
You're not alone Hicky. I had the same experience with my Nissan Note. Had it for less than a week then some clown dinged the mud guard area at the front. I wasn't happy either!! Hoping this won't happen when I get my Captur...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts