Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Morrisons have thrown down the gauntlet and announced a further price drop petrol £0.99 and diesel £1.04, others should follow

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
It will soon go up now people are starting to use the stuff. The most ridiculous excuse I heard for not dropping the price earlier was that little rural filling stations needed the massive mark up to compensate for lack of trade

·
Super Moderator
2,456 Posts
Non-supermarket petrol stations around me are still (methinks) having a bit of a giraffe, with petrol at 112.9 and diesel even more expensive, despite supermarkets selling at below £1 per litre for petrol

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Cheapest fuel in Greater Manchester. Asda £99•7 petrol. £1•04•7 diesel. After what has gone on since petrol was £1•43 per litre it feels like they are giving the stuff away. :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
£0.99 petrol and £1.04 diesel here, now I have just read that morrisons have just today reduced their prices
and yes it the same as I can get £0.99 petrol £1.04 diesel.

I am however expecting it all to go up in the next few weeks

·
Registered
455 Posts
Morrisons Leamington Spa has been 99.7p a litre,unleaded,104.7p a litre,diesel for a few weeks. Dick Turpin up the road has put his prices UP!!! 117.9p ltr unleaded,122.9p ltr diesel.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Funny old world. When you can't drive anywhere fuel is comparitivly cheap. And town centre car parking is free when all the shops are shut. It's just been announced that in my area the charges are being reinstated to coincide with the shops being allowed to open. Are we being taken for mugs or is it just cynical old me?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Funny old world. When you can't drive anywhere fuel is comparitivly cheap. And town centre car parking is free when all the shops are shut. It's just been announced that in my area the charges are being reinstated to coincide with the shops being allowed to open. Are we being taken for mugs or is it just cynical old me?
Managed to fill once one month ago £1.04 diesel ( mugs, mugs all )

·
Super Moderator
2,456 Posts
I notice yesterday that fuel prices are creeping up again round my way. Not sure about car park charged being reinstated, but that may be down to the wardens/inspectors now being allowed to return to work... in which case they will no doubt be trying to issue as many fines as possible to pay their wage bill

1 - 20 of 22 Posts