Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice looking woodstuff
Your colour choice is our second favourite. After a lot of umming & arghing we went for the oyster grey otherwise it would've been black/arizona

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi BiG-JC
The Oyster Grey is a lovely colour.
We only had a choice of Black/Arizona or Arizona with Ivory roof they were in the show room.and we did'nt want to wait for one!
But we do love this colour.been driving around all over its lovely to drive and i like the stop start although its abit scary at first as you sit there at the lights thinking please start!! But it always starts.
My wife keeps telling me off for pushing all the buttons when she's driving. Its great.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi woodstuff, same as you, we went with oyster/black as they had one in supply and we liked the colour, but your colours we had to order so not wanting to hang around too long we made our decision purely on our impatience and we're not disappointed. We've covered quite a few miles/long runs since collecting on Monday and so far, I can't fault anything. Drives perfect, was slightly concerned about motorway driving but holds its own, no problems at all, and on one long drive we had a heavy load on board, plus us 3 and it shifted better than I imagined. Stop/start I've got used to now but the wife's not keen, and I keep getting a telling off whilst sitting in the passenger seat....for 'STOP messing with the buttons' lol Must be a man thing!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts