Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of our Captur yesterday, 1 month early from our original delivery and 3 months earlier than revised delivery. I know I can't understand how it happened either lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great looking car - the black inserts look great with blue - as they do on my Grey Captur - so glad I insisted the dealer sorted out the **** up with ordering chrome finishes - chrome is so yesterday

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We originally ordered chrome inserts but delivery was gonna be August so dealer said if we had black gloss we could have it now. As it happens I prefer the black ones, I think the inserts need to match the roof cos the chrome looks nice with a light roof somehow.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Stunning

Enjoy your beautiful new Captur
Happy motoring

Lyn

Predictive text is a pain

Edited by: LynG

·
Registered
95 Posts
what a beauty - but don't park it under a three!!! - just my 5 cent :))

·
Registered
95 Posts
well might be wrong spelled - anyway I meant where there a birds - you might be attacked :))

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately we've got no choice but to park under a tree, our quiet little close is full of them. Funnily enough we don't get a lot of poop on our car but in the 10 months we've been here the neighbours car (parked next to ours) is constantly covered. I know it sounds awful but long may it continue

·
Registered
95 Posts
thats the way it must continue ..........he he ............I still have sixteen weeks to go for my black beauty ............feels just like a child awaiting Christmas though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts