Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are very new members to this club and the very proud owners of our new baby. We collected her two days ago and love her to bits. All we need to do now is work out all the technical bits and bobs (we are pensioners you know). She is a Renault Captur Dynamique S MedianAV and looks like a pint of guinness.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Loved the beer. You will love the car too. I wish you to have happy and fuss-free miles with your new baby.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Mine is a pint of the blackstuff too.
Congrats. Great choice.
Murder to keep cleen though , I must warn you

·
Registered
921 Posts
congrats and welcomeThere are plenty of helpful tips on here

Enjoy your lovely car

Lyn

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've already noticed that the car needs cleaning, still it looks fantastic when clean and polished. Hope your enjoying your car as much as we are.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Black&Tan welcome!! I CAN IMAGINE KEEPING THE HEAD clean is ok....but that beautiful body will take some doing!

·
Registered
921 Posts
black has always been difficult to keep cleanBut still looks amazing more so when sparky clean

I had mine cleaned on Wednesday drove in the rain Thursday
But oyster grey still looks fabulous

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You're right....I have the stone beige and that's ok for the sandy dust over here in Poland ...but my roof is black, and although it looks great, you can see every spot of rain.
Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
921 Posts
I love seeing the rain drops on my black roofThe wax makes the beads of rain shimmer and look like shiny beads

·
Registered
824 Posts
I have black........its not a problem keeping clean!.........saw a Pint Of Guinness Captur yesterday as it went past Mrs said "Oh yet another Captur" (we had already seen 3 in 15 minutes!) I said "It looks like a pint of Guinness"......she thought that was funny!!.............welcome Black and Tan!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It depends on the climate and water...I love black...but my water is 'hard' so if I don't use a chamois after it's jet washed or hand washed, you're left with spots on the roof.
All black cars are not practical in warmer climates....hence you don't see so many! The weather in the UK doesn't present the same problems..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts