Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or has the forum changed in terms of its true function.
I am sick to death of hearing the constant moaning and totally negative comments ,as well as many inane, infantile comments , that are constantly cropping up since I joined the forum several months ago.
I bought my first car in 1973 and it was in the garage 25% of the time I owned it. Later cars in the 80's generated faults that were listed on 2 sides of A4 including complete metallic resprays and leaks by the score.
Members are moaning about insignificant average fuel consumption faults and minor design faults. Yes the car is new and may not have undergone the desired development before sale but I for one am delighted with my purchase and very proud to own the car.Down the line I would probably get another one and hope that minor faults have been ironed out before this time
0.9 TCe engine is great, as is the paintwork as is the flexibility of the interior. However I still think the lack of a radio on/off button on the MediaNav is stupid and that is my one and only moan!
Happy motoring one and all.

·
Registered
863 Posts
oh I forgot what a forum is about.??? I thought it was for people to air their views good or bad,silly me.

·
Registered
409 Posts
For me its not about the critisisms, I want the tips hints and aid with problems. Critisism alone is dull.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts