Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I'm new here! I had my new dynamique dCi delivered on Monday and I'm super chuffed with it! I'm not very adventurous so mine is in all black. We're driving up to Scotland on Saturday (from Essex) so I'm looking forward to really getting used to it. I've always had Clios so this feels like a monster to drive to me! Really love the high driving position and think that the equipment that comes with it as standard is brilliant (tho have read about the Sat Nav postcode thingy so will have to get that updated - would never have known about it had I not come on here!!).

Anyway, just thought I'd share my proudness with you all!

Happy motoring!

Jenny

Edited by: JenStar1976

·
Registered
203 Posts
Pleased for you jenStar1976...you'll have a great trip up North. I've had mine over a month now and I'm off to Cumbria for a long weekend..my first long trip in my captur..looking forward to it. Update your maps & get the full postcode update..worth it. Put some of your fav tunes on a usb stick..and away you go.... Let us know how it went.
meterman_56

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have black with arizona roof and although black is a bugger for looking dirty all the time, for the one day a month after it's been washed it looks absolutely amazing!

·
Registered
215 Posts
lovely captur jenstar , be interested in finding out the mpg on your trip up to scotland
on that subject , where are you gpoing in scotland?
hope you get some decent weather

1 - 16 of 16 Posts