Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
TC, good videos...all I need to do is learn Spanish now!!
All I can tell you is that they were speaking about bringing out a pearl red Captur for Christmas as they'd heard there was a HUGE discussion on the Captur Owners' Website!

Amazing that!!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for links to videos of progression of Captur build through production line

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad your interpretation was the same as mine Ythsie.......did you hear the bit about it had to be red so it could pull a sleigh too!!! Something about it being a special order for a Mr S.Claus!!!

Has to be said........isnt that factory pristine!!! Its very impressive!!

It good to see where all our Capturs have come from isnt it Mike?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yes, on a serious note that manufacturing plant is very impressive!!

I didn't know that all the robots were orange! Must have inspired those Arizona Capturs!

And... Mr S Claus had multiple orders....it's getting heavy work these days for some 'foreign' workers in Britain.....a PM Cammeron said.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
TC Eddy said:
It good to see where all our Capturs have come from isnt it Mike?
Yes I am comfortable in knowledge built in Spain. I work with a number of French, German & Spanish colleagues, with French they say well it's not really a French Renault car as it's assembled in Spain so what about my overall confidence in build quality ;-) with the Spanish listening I quip well it's not build in South but the North of Spain which makes a difference ;-)

Time will tell us what the overall build quality is really like, with regard to "built to last"Edited by: MikeKL

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed seeing where my new car will be born plus had fun trying to decipher the Spanish words!
Edited by: Georgiegirl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts