Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just ordered a Captur TCe90 Dynamique. Colors: Mocca / Ivoire. Black / Aluminum wheels. Thecar comes with MediaNav but we are now in doubt whether it can be worth the money to upgrade to R-Link? Is reversing camera part of the R-Link system?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Soegaard2000!

If you have ordered your car recently you will be able to upgrade to R link, and I would..

The reversing camera is extra on top of the cost of the system.

With Media Nav you only have an audible signal from your sensors. I have fitted both front and rear and the camera to help my partner park the car.

I bought the system because I like my music and it has 35W speakers and, in my opinion, much deeper bass sound. It has many other features and Tom Tom navigation.

Hope this has been of help!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Go on Renault website and have a good read as to what R-Link gives you but for an extra £150 three years subscription on top of initial difference cost. Are you going to use internet based information? How much driving do you do that will require weather, traffic jams, emails etc real time information? You can also have camera fitted without RLink

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi soegaard2000, I would say if you are into technology, gadgets, like a good music system and want a good sat nav system I would say it's definitely going for and paying the extra.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts