Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have ordered a captur S with R link but told today my car is not due for build at factory due to problem R Link does anyone know what this problem is. Regards Pete

·
Registered
921 Posts
hi Welcome

I have the ds but medinav
The r link has had some issues
Are you buying from Renault Leicester ?

Medinav is great

Have you considered a medinav and a pre reg ??

Lyn

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Lyn Thanks for your reply, I am buying my car from dealership in Warwick, I will investigate the options you suggested regards Pete

·
Registered
741 Posts
There are no issues as far as I can see with R-Link however factory ordering is currently shut for the UK, an order can be placed with Renault and a queue will build up however production of UK Captur's won't start again until sometime in August for a September delivery, maybe your dealer is getting confused with that or maybe he is trying to direct you to a car that he already has that is the same spec and colour but doesn't have an R-Link.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Petet said:
Hi Lyn Thanks for your reply, I am buying my car from dealership in Warwick, I will investigate the options you suggested regards Pete

As you are in Hinckley why not pop in to cedar motors in Barwell./ Earl Shilton and see what they can source for you

I'm guessing you work Warwick way ?

·
Registered
921 Posts
HTP99 said:
There are no issues as far as I can see with R-Link however factory ordering is currently shut for the UK, an order can be placed with Renault and a queue will build up however production of UK Captur's won't start again until sometime in August for a September delivery, maybe your dealer is getting confused with that or maybe he is trying to direct you to a car that he already has that is the same spec and colour but doesn't have an R-Link.

Minor issues have been picked up
Phone pairing and frozen screens when updating
Some r links have had new sd cards or have been replaced

·
Registered
741 Posts
LynG said:
HTP99 said:

Minor issues have been picked up

Phone pairing and frozen screens when updating

Some r links have had new sd cards or have been replaced

I was talking about R-Link ordering issues; there aren't any.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts