Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks.
Hope this isn't a silly question. I managed to create a profile in the r-link store this morning.
I was able to access my profile and update my maps. I put the card back on the car and everything seems ok. However for some reason I can no longer log into my profile. It tells me my email and password are incorrect. I'm sure they are not but computer says no. Also I can't even get it to send me a new password. Does the card have to be in my computer to access my profile, or am I doing something wrong? I can't find an answer in the r-link help section, nor any contact details for r-link help.
Hope someone can help.
Thanks,
John.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just had the same myself.Make sure that you are using the UK storehttps://gb.rlinkstore.com/mycatalogas, somehow, I logged in - or failed to log in - to the French store!
When I did find the correct one, it claimed that log-in details were wrong, but wouldn't send me a new password.
In the end I had to re-create my profile - which it let me do using my original credentials - and I then had a flurry of welcome emails!
Maybe they're having problems.

Whilst we're discussing R-link, I'm having random "no maps" which either fixes itself or needs an off-on action!
And, finally, although I have discovery pack (expiring in 348 days) etc, I seem to be unable to 'buy' the free Google Calendar app - it states that I need to have 'an active subscription' to a pack - any ideas?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bingo. kitbooth. Thanks very much. It looked like google had taken me to the ie/r-link site. Ireland, I presume?. Anyhow, now able to log in thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts