Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ona web site; an official Renault site for the Captur, it says that the R-link can be retrofitted. "<h3 ="ttl"="">RENAULT R-LINK MULTIMEDIA TABLET*</h3>Stay connected on the move with this easy-to-use multifunctional seven-inch touchscreen with voice activation, TomTom® satellite navigation system, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and USB and jack sockets.* R-Link option available as a retrofit
"
But talking to the dealer, he said there is a wiring loom and facia change so he does not see how a reto-fitCAN be made.

Any suggestions why the web site should say this? link below:

http://www.captur.renault.co.uk/en_UK

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
42 Posts
The link takes you to what seems to be one of two configurators(!) Renault seem to be messing about with the options (and prices). If you go from the main renault.uk site you get an abbreviated version of the above configurator - it's all very confusing.Initially you had to have Euro mapping (£110 extra) with R-Link - now you don't. According to both of them rear parking sensors are not available on a Dynamique......but I have been able to add them to mine!! With all this confusion it will be interesting to see what will arrive when my Captur, ordered in late June, finally turns up!
PS My dealer is equally confused.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Don't see how different screens mine has usb and audio jack on screen at top but s medianav has them next to 12v port and also has a media card slot which mine does not

1 - 3 of 3 Posts